Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 - T.H.E. Wrap up


Well, we’ve only been around for 4 months but I’ll write one of these anyway.

So, it was big year for The House Effect. In August we came. Unfortunately while October was a boom month, the start of November was lacking, seriously but thing recovered there at the end. December has been good, and we have some quality stuff posted as a result. In summation Effected, the state of the site is strong, and we are ready to head into the future.

Here are my favorite posts from 2007


Tito-Tito’s Drum and Bass mix
Tito’s drum and bass mix was amazing. I woke up to it the other day, and boy did it get me up. It features some great Tracks, and super amazing dj skills by Titox2.

History of House Music
There’s a cool Frankie Knuckles mix linked at the bottom. As an added benefit you get education.

DJ Bubbles’ Computer fun
I made two mixes on my computer but Computronic was my favorite. I love the tracks, and the mixing is spot. It was fun to make and fun to listen to.

Matt Soda
He’s my boy, and this track kicks ass.

Sean Pyerz’s December Mix
Other then Bloghouse and New Rave, Sean Pyerz is my favorite new discovery of 2007. Check out his mix. He rocks!


Keep checking for updates in 2008, I'll totally have a new mix up in the next 2 weeks.

No comments: