Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Galactic Nights



I haven't had a chance to really listen to this song yet, but the video looks awesome and the songs got a wicked hook. To check out Galactic Nights rippin' it up; turn up your speakers, and rock out.

That mix I promised is forth coming.


So after giving this track an extended listen, I can say 100% its awesome. Which, Seems a bit weak when I think about it, but the emotions stirred up in my soul by this song are a bit hard to express within the limited bounds of the English language. So limited, I resort to awesome.

Awesome is a great word for this track because it leaves me filled with awe. The fan video is pretty sweet too. I like the anime style. I'm not familiar with what anime it is exactly. If any one could let me know that would be sweet, 'cause I'd like to add it to my netflix cue.

No comments: