Monday, August 11, 2008

This Kid Bubbles Believes in Voodoo


New mix folks. I've altered my handle a tad. I like making sentences and eliminating redundancy. So there we go. I give you This Kid Bubbles.

So, new mix. I set out to make something super bangin' and raw, but trashed it and wound up with something that's more ecletic. I hope y'all enjoy.

Best,
TKB


This Kid bubbles - Believe(s) in Voodoo [Via Megaupload]

1. Kelly Polar - Magic Dance
2. Cryptonites - Can't Give you up (kill the noise remix)
3. Ma$e - Feels So good (MOM_DAD RMX)
4. Kriss Kross - Jump (Dave Dirt Remix)
5. TLC - Creep (Norrit Remix)
6. Busta feat. Lincoln Park - We made it (chew Fu Remix)
7. Cold Play - Violet Hill (Cryptonites Remix)
8. Protokoll - Moving Forward (Designer Drugs)
9. Symbol One - Love Juice (Moulinex Remix)
10. Les Rhymes Digital - Sometimes (computer Club extended rmx)
11. ????

Let me know what you think

No comments: