Saturday, November 24, 2007

DJ BUBBLES! - HOUSECORE VOL. 1


Hey ya’ll. Last night I decided that I too would foray into HOUSECORE!
So posted below is my first attempt. Be kind. Its also the first mix I have posted on here. Mostly because I can’t quite figure out how to make them. Now that I know, I may put out another one in a few days.

Peace,
DJB

Download:
DJ Bubbles – Housecore mix vol. 1 (Zshare)

Track list
1. Axwell and Sebastion - it's true
2. Fuck Yeah
3. Blood Beat Roots - She's a maniac
4. Whitney Huston - I am every women
6. ODB- Got you money (Gingy Remix)
7. Vandalism - Uh-oh
8. Justice - The party (la riot remix)
9. Space Cowboy - Running Away (mstrkrft Remix)
10. Razorlight -Can't stop (tong spoon pure pacha mix)
11. Arman Van Helden - I want your soul (Tommy Trash Remix)
12. Mojo -Chillin (Buffalo Bunch Remix)
13. Arman Van helden - I want your soul (fake blood remix)
14. Rich boy - Throw some d's (ESTAW fix mix)

No comments: