Tuesday, November 27, 2007

RIP Grams

My Grandmother past away over thanksgiving weekend so this will be my last post till Monday. I headed to the big NJ, and her funeral. I have been hired by a local station, which is pretty awesome I am no longer unemployed. Sweet! Also I posted two house core mixes one of which was my own offering, and after repeated listenings I know there are things that I could have done better, but it ain't half bad. so I feel pretty good, but the finality of my grandmothers absence hasn't really set in yet. I used to call her almost every day after school.

Anyway, check back in next week. I will have a new mix up by the end of the week, and I will be posting charts for November. Charts, you remember those, right? Anyway, tune in next week viewers. Same bat time, same bat channel.

Love,
DJB

No comments: