Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Mix - COMPUTRONIC VOL. 1




Fixed Link

So, I made this over the weekend in between doing family stuff. Once again I returned to the majesty of technology in making this mix. It’s a billion and one times better then the last mix I posted on here. That's good because every time, you put something else you want it to either be better, or be a growth opportunity.

I will put up charts tomorrow, or later today, whatever the case may be.

Download DJ BUBBLES - COMPUTRONIC VOL. 1 (via Zshare)
Download DJ BUBBLES - COMPUTRONIC VOL. 1 (via Megaupload)

Track list
1. Timberland - Miscommunication (Bloody Beetroots remix)
2. Wrath of Zeus (Casanova Dub Edit)
3. Atlantic connection - Angel rock (La riots mix)
4. Riot In Belgium - La Musique (JBag Re-edit)
5. Daft Punk - Da Funk (Thunderous olympion edit)
6. Scott Grooves - Mother Ship Reconnections (Daft Punk Remix)
7. Justin Timberlake -Lovestoned (Kaskade Remix)
8. Space Cowboy - Running Away (MSTRKRFT Remix)
9. Dragonette - Competition (Ocelot Remix)

1 comment:

Josh.Schumacer said...

Hey, I think there's a problem with the uploaded file. I tried to download your mix and the mp3 that it gave me is corrupted and won't play. Maybe you could try with RapidShare. Let me know if you update the file, I'm interested in listening to it!

~Josh Schumacher