Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back in my day we had flat beats



I really wanted to post this video. Mr. Oizo is still around producing tech-break things today, but this was one of the first songs that got me into electronic music.

Long befor I knew what a DJ really did, or the theory and structure of most electronic songs, videos like this inspired me to tap my feat. Later when I went to college music like Flat Beat inspired me to seek out DJ's and learn from them. It was video's like the one post above, and the video for Around the World that got me to buy the albums, find the radio stations, and yes, illegally download the music.

Below I have posted two one more Mr. Oizo video's. Check them it out, and keep it locked. I know I keep promising new mixes. I will get them/it up eventually.

Much love,
DJB

No comments: