Monday, April 28, 2008

Tito-Tito - Radical Fresh Thoughts


I've already written about Tito-Tito, and what a talented musician/producer he is. You can re-read those posts, here, here, and here. Today he's hooked us up with a new house track.

Tito was tellin' me about his recent attendance at a folk festival , and it led to discussion of his newest jungle track . I found this on his myspace page looking at his tracks. When I first heard it I just about crapped in my pants. While my pant's thankfully remained clean, I did get out of my chair and do the running man a bit. Radical Fresh Thoughts isn't typical fair for Tito, but he pulls off House style phenomenally well.

Tito's Jungle leanings are evident in the tracks slight tinging of speed garage, and the stripped down melody lines. While keeping it spare and dirty, Tito remains faithful to House's dancibility. That makes his track right at home with some of the more industrial influenced tech stuff coming out of corners of Europe these days. If you're into the darker more spare house music Radical Fresh Thoughts is for you.

Get Radical Fresh Thoughts (Via MEGAUPLOAD)

No comments: