Friday, October 12, 2007

Ferry Corsten - Holding On

Ok, I know its, like, so main stream to like Ferry Corsten but I do. He is in my very humble opinion one of the top producers in the world. One of the reason's I like Ferry Corsten is that his sound is so versatile. If you listen to some of his stuff, it runs the gambit from his super chill remix of Song For X to his punk house dabblings with Rock Your Body, Rock . Personally I think his best song is It’s Time which lands at an amazing cross section of musical influences, and still manages to not be a train wreck of clashing sounds, styles and genres.

Check out this music video, of his song holding on. It’s more chill then most of his stuff, but still pretty awesome.



I only wish people would stop worshipping the guy and just enjoy his music.

No comments: