Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Better/Harder: Part 1


I finished the first part of a mix series I am calling Better/Harder. I should have Harder finished up tomorrow, once I get back from work. Better was an attempt to resurrect French House. Unfortunately, its like a cream filled Danish, where French House is the filling, but there is normal House on the outside too. Maybe its more like a Quiche? Which, is also super awesome, but not what I was ultimately hoping for.

It starts out with a song from Oh! Snap! which is sorta my theme song. Definitely stick around for the second track. Boy Girl Surrender is gonna be the first floor killer of the summer, its up on Discodust right now. Moulinex's song Leisure Suit is probably my favorite on the mix, but he's not consistent in bringing that level of funk. I guess La Roche is bringing back some of the sweet French style right now with his stuff. Kid's only 17. To sum up what I am trying to say, there is loads of good stuff on this mix, so enjoy!

Oh yeah, shout out to Hamburg!

Get DJ BUBBLES - Better (46:07, 84.4 MB) Via Megaupload.

Better Track List
1. Oh Snap! - I'm to fat to be a hipster
2. Pony Pony Run Run - Boy Girl Surrender (Summer Edit)
3. Mondo - Alive (PH Electro Mix)
4. Hot Pink Delorian - Miami Snatch
5. Moulinex - Break Chops
6. Mercuriust - When you Go Out (FM Disco Love mix)
7. Moulinex - Leisure Suit
8. Louis La Roche - Love
9. Louis La Roche - Do you Remember
10. Gonzales - Working Together (Boyz Noize Vox Mix)
11. Sinusmo - Lizi
12. T2 feat. Jodie Aysha -Heart Broken (WAWA mix)

No comments: