Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Non-EDM Music


A friend of mine changed her profile music the other day on her myspace page. I of course, being the mystalker that I am, clicked to hear the new piece. Rasputina was the music of my speakers. Rasputina is pretty cool (and hot). They're a cello rock group out of New York, New York. Listening to them reminded me of one of the best concerts I have ever been to, Apocolyptica. They have an amazing new album out that takes them to the next level by adding drums, vocals, and altering their style a bit more for a main stream audiance. The concert was really sweet. It's pretty awesome to see people moshing to Hall of the Mountain King. It was the most packed I had ever seen that venue. They added a drummer into the mix, which gave their music an added punch, and they had a really great European sense of humor.


I was going to post an apocolyptica video down at the bottom of the post, but the embed feature has been disabled. Check out the apocolyptica video channel over at youtube, they have 'em all up there.

No comments: