Tuesday, October 7, 2008

REEEEEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!!!


That's right this is a repost of some of the mixes I've posted hear in the past.
I've recently acquired stable web space, and so I don't have to worry too much about the files getting dropped, trashed or corrupted. It also means that if you have content you want to get host, you should shoot me an email, and well see about working something out.

This is one of my most recent mixes in which I tried to go hard in sort of a DP style.
get: DJ Bubbles harder

Harder Track List

The Dirty Secrets - 5 Feet of Snow (Miami Horror Remix
jape - I was a man (phones Remix)
Party Shank - Penis vs. Vagina (Shanks Killer Mix)
The Wombats - Back Fire at the disco (South Central Remix)
Turbo Weekend - Just to Get down with you (Eater and Le-T-Coupage mix)
Diplo - Dip Hop
Fagget Faries - Samo Ti (AC SLATER RMX)
Donovan - Yo
Hot Pink Dalorian Feat. Fantastidon - Played Out
Fantastidon - Can't help it
Trash your self and the Toxic Avenger - Song 2

Check out the OG post (link to mix in the post is broken).

HOUSECORE VOL. 1 was a little mix I did when I first started the blog. It was one of my first vinyless mixes. It was really rough, but I loved it a lot (I still do), so i re-did it as HOUSEQUAKE Vol. 1. Both mixes have essentially the same play list. Housequake hasn't been posted here before. So your getting a bonus treat.

Get:
Housecore vol. 1
Housequake vol. 1

Track list
1. Axwell and Sebastion - it's true
2. Fuck Yeah
3. Blood Beat Roots - She's a maniac
4. Whitney Huston - I am every women
6. ODB- Got you money (Gingy Remix)
7. Vandalism - Uh-oh
8. Justice - The party (la riot remix)
9. Space Cowboy - Running Away (mstrkrft Remix)
10. Razorlight -Can't stop (tong spoon pure pacha mix)
11. Arman Van Helden - I want your soul (Tommy Trash Remix)
12. Mojo -Chillin (Buffalo Bunch Remix)
13. Arman Van helden - I want your soul (fake blood remix)
14. Rich boy - Throw some d's (ESTAW fix mix)


This Kid Bubbles - Believe(S) in the power of voodoo is the most recent mix I've made. Its admittedly a scatter shot mix stylistically. I still like it though,its got some dope tracks especially the last bits.

Track list.
1. Kelly Polar - Magic Dance
2. Cryptonites - Can't Give you up (kill the noise remix)
3. Ma$e - Feels So good (MOM_DAD RMX)
4. Kriss Kross - Jump (Dave Dirt Remix)
5. TLC - Creep (Norrit Remix)
6. Busta feat. Lincoln Park - We made it (chew Fu Remix)
7. Cold Play - Violet Hill (Cryptonites Remix)
8. Protokoll - Moving Forward (Designer Drugs)
9. Symbol One - Love Juice (Moulinex Remix)
10. Les Rhymes Digital - Sometimes (computer Club extended rmx)
11. ????

Let me know what you think
Get This Kid Bubbles - Believe(s) in Voodoo.


(Note: This post will be updating as I upload the other mixes, so keep it locked)